HOW DO I JOIN HILLINGDON
Best advice is to come down to a couple of our swim training sessions (at
Uxbridge Pool), meet a few of the members and have a go. As we are all such nice friendly
people, you'll soon want to join up! We always happy for people to come along for a few
sessions to see if it's "for you" - we don't hunt you down for membership on
your first visit.
*** Membership Year runs from April 1st
to March 31st. 2011/2012 membership
now due!!! ***
JOIN ONLINE HERE FOR 2011/12 MEMBERSHIP
2011/12 MEMBERSHIP LIST (Current Year)
2010/11 MEMBERSHIP LIST
The main benefits of any club should be more than
'material'. By training, racing and socialising with a great bunch of like-minded people
you'll soon see the benefits a club environment can provide, and gain more fitness,
friendships and experiences through the sport than you ever will alone. That said, for the
very reasonable annual membership fee, you also gain:
1) FREE entry into all Club Time Trials run from April to August.
2) FREE entry into all West London Combine
Time Trials run from March through to October.
3) Regular Social events, often heavily subsidised.
4) Eligible to Purchase subsidised Club Kit
5) Eligible to race for Hillingdon Triathletes in team events such Mountain Mayhem and Adventure Races
6) Entry fees at BTF Member level to all Club Events,
whether you are a BTF member or not.
7) Eligible for Prizes awarded at the Annual Christmas Meal (tri-series / duathlon series
/ time trials / most stupid moment of the year....!)
8) Regular News Letter & E-Mail communications.
Any more questions? Then get in touch with
John Levison by email. I'll be happy to